Do you love making crafty videos? Do you love ribbon? Would you like to be a part of an amazing team? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could get paid to create with ribbon!
I am currently looking for video bloggers to join our design team. There are no restrictions for this call – everyone is welcome to enter!
As a Prima Ribbonista, you will:
- Receive a regular supply of May Arts Ribbon to work with.
- Prima Ribbonistas will also receive goods from our Partners in Craft.
- Have your name, bio, headshot and link to your personal blog on both the May Arts Ribbon and Ribbon Resource Blogs.
- Be compensated for all work posted for the May Arts Ribbon and Ribbon Resource Blogs. Please note all video posts are now a paid compensation!
- Be compensated in product for any published work where May Arts is credited, courtesy of our Publication Appreciation Program.
- Receive commission on all sales from your site, courtesy of our affiliate program.
- Receive exposure through the May Arts Ribbon Blog, Ribbon Resource Blog & our social media sites.
- Receive a discount off our wholesale prices for all your purchases.
- Basically, you will get a whole lot of ribbon. So, if you are a ribbon lover, like me, this is a fab way to grow your stash! ?
In return, you will be expected to:
- Use May Arts Ribbon in your projects and link whenever possible.
- Actively promote May Arts Ribbon. This includes social media participation.
- Prima Ribbonistas are to have regular posts (about 2 per month is expected), as well as participate in cross promotions whenever possible.
Now, this is not an official design team call! So there will be no traditional auditions or tryouts. But I would like you to email me the following:
- Contact information: name, address, email address & all blog/website addresses including your YouTube Channel.
- Your resume. If you don’t have one, please list the past & present Design Teams you have been a member of. (Being on another Design Team is not a prerequisite.)
- A brief description of yourself, highlighting your design strengths & style.
- Include some examples of your work with ribbon.
I truly hope to see y’all apply. It’s a real fun team to be on, with a great bunch of ladies! If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.